Although all of our rooms have been completely renovated, the look and feel of the Crossroads Motel remains classically unchanged.Read More
When you stop in, check out our lobby. Not a lot has changed in here. No fireplaces or luxurious sofas to hang out on. No waterfalls or fancy lights. Even our hospitality is old fashioned. We do offer a computer to get on the internet if you would like to though. Oh yea, we do...Read More
You’ll find plenty to do in our little town of Beresford SD. Yea, we’re a little old fashioned out here in the breadbasket, but we know how to have a little old fashioned fun. Click on the Beresford menu for some ideas on what to do around here when you visit.Read More
For a reservation, please give us a call at 605.763.2020
Crossroads Motel is conveniently located. We are at the intersection of I-29 and South Dakota State Hwy 46.
• Guest parking is at your room door.
• Emily’s Cafe is 1/2 block away. This restaurant is a good place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are several other traveler conveniences such as gas stations, convenience stores as well as other eating establishments within walking distance.
• We are right off the freeway. Drive east at exit 47. We are a block down on the south side. Look for our Crossroads Motel sign.
• We are only 30 miles south of Sioux Falls SD, and 50 miles north of Sioux City Iowa.
• Joe Foss Field, Sioux Falls regional airport is less that 40 miles away.